Request or renew your DACA status with help from Bienvenidos Immigration Attorneys
Young people who immigrated to the US without proper documentation can easily end up in a sort of limbo, identifying as American, knowing no other home, and yet living under constant fear of deportation back to a country they may not even remember.
The Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program (DACA) can change this. Though DACA does not confer any legal status on an individual or create a path to permanent citizenship or residency, it does at least remove the threat of deportation from over qualifying young people’s heads so that they can pursue legal work authorization and advance parole for travel.
Immigration law is very complicated and frequently changing. Don’t try to handle your DACA request or renewal on your own! Instead, let the experts at Bienvenidos Immigration Attorneys help you. We will make the process as smooth and easy as possible.
According to the latest information from US Customs and Immigration Services, DACA applicants must:
- Have come to the US before turning 16
- Have been under age 31 and physically present in the US without legal status as of June 15, 2012
- Have continuously resided in the US since June 15, 2007
- Be currently enrolled in school, hold a high school diploma or GED, or be a US military veteran
- Have no felonies or significant misdemeanors on their criminal record and no more than 2 ordinary misdemeanors
- Be physically present in the US at the time of the DACA request
We can help you compile the evidence needed to prove these points and maximize your chances of a successful DACA application. If your application is approved, you will enjoy 2 years of protection with the possibility of renewal.
Contact an Experienced DACA Attorney Today
Whether you are requesting DACA for the first time or renewing your DACA, there will be many different forms to fill out. Don’t risk using the wrong forms, or the wrong versions of forms! You can rely on our office to provide the latest versions of all the forms you need and help you to fill them out completely and correctly. Please call 877-505-0505 now to learn more about DACA.