If you live in, or know of, any apartments that you believe do not meet required habitability standards, please call 213-736-5050 and talk with one of BASTA’s community affairs coordinators.

You can also report issues yourself.

For code violations, illegal units, etc. start with the Los Angeles Department of Building and Safety.

For code violation(s) on a residential rental property, containing more than one dwelling unit, try the Housing and Community Investment Department of Los Angeles.

Roaches or rodents?  No water or no hot water?  County Of Los Angeles Public Health.